Saturday 12 October 2013

Welcome to MARCON

US equities have rallied for four and a half years, and the sp'666 low is looking a bizarrely long way down. For the months, but more so, the coming few years, the MARCON status level will be here to offer a very simple summary of the Market Condition of US equities.


So..lets begin.. :)


sp'monthly9


Summary

Especially to all my regular readers out there, hello, and welcome to another new page of the Permabear Doomster world!

I have been thinking about adding something like this for a very long time, even before I started the original PD' page some 18 months ago.

So...we start at MARCON 7. What does that even mean though? 


Go have a read!

I have already added some extensive notes on the criteria/philosophy of MARCON. These are provisional, and I will certainly continue to add further background/details to this blog/site. So, keep an eye on the 'Pages' block on the left side.

As ever, I am open to ideas from any of you out there, but I think I will at least 'broadly' stick to the criteria I have chosen.

At the very least, maybe MARCON will provoke a few thoughts and ideas about the next bear market...whenever that might eventually begin.